WebSiteCode

Join our THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB PRAYER CAMPAIGN!
Daily (((LIVE))) Deliverance Prayers. Watch it Below:
MONDAY - FRIDAY @ 8am & 6pm PST (11am & 9pm EST)

.Watch Live On YouTube
.*Christian World Media


(((((((((((((((((((( CAMPAIGN PRAISE REPORT ))))))))))))))))))))
1st THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB PRAYER CAMPAIGN Praise Report!!!!!!!!!!
"Hi Brother Carlos THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB prayer campaign is a miracle. When I got up this morning my stomach was flat,
and I actually felt Hungry for the first time in 20years, my stomach used to look like a football every time I ate something.
Doctors kept on prescribing tablets after tablets test after tests, but could not cure. I am faithful
and praise the Lord God Almighty He did it, I thank you for guidance and all your help to lead us all followers to God. Thank You God Bless."

ANOTHER PRAISE REPORT !!!!!!!!
"Hi Brother Carlos I have been doing the Blood of the Lamb Campaign, Day 1 and Day 2 I felt nauseous,and I was sweating heavily
all through the night. I had to sleep with a towel around my neck. Day 3 and Day 4 during the night I saw demons
leaving my body. Right now I feel my body is stronger, I can walk a bit longer with no pain in my legs. I believe
that God is healing my body, He is getting rid of everything that is hindering my health. Praise God! God Bless you
for all the work you are doing to set people free."

Brother Carlos' Book Recommendations:




MAILING ADDRESS:
CARLOS OLIVEIRA (NOT "BROTHER CARLOS")
P.O. BOX 7966 - FRESNO, CA 93747

>>DONATE HERE<<


This is NOT a
Non-Profit Organization.
Donations are NOT
tax deductible!

GotDemon@Gmail.Com
TEL: 415-375-0015

--------------------
MAILING ADDRESS:
CARLOS OLIVEIRA
P.O. BOX 7966
FRESNO, CA 93747

.

SHARE this website to help us spread the word!



***This is NOT a Non-Profit Organization. Donations are NOT tax deductible!



2-Hour HOUSE CLEANSING, BLESSING PRAYER by Brother Carlos. Healing Prayers Series from Carlos Oliveira on Vimeo.

.

SHARE this website to help us spread the word!

Thursday, December 28, 2017

GREAT BLOG - Brother Carlos @ www.dailylivechurch.com and @ www.brothercarlos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment